Our team is expanding! We’re looking for a full-time help desk technician to join our Osborne Park team. The successful applicant will join an environment that will allow them to develop skills in both IT and VoIP from skilled engineers.
Level 1/2 – Information Technology Help Desk Support Technician
At Xenex Systems we believe we have an exceptional, fun and social team of talented individuals, including highly skilled IT engineers who enjoy their work, are passionate, think outside the box and have a great work-life balance.
Along with our plans for future expansion, an exciting opportunity is now available for our Perth office in Osborne Park!
What we are looking for:
The successful applicant will have high-level technical knowledge of systems and processes to provide end-user help desk support and a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role.
You will be responsible for providing ongoing remote support from our Perth office to our customers within their IT environments. You will handle and resolve customer support requests in a professional and timely manner. This role involves extensive telephone and email customer interaction and you’ll be expected to be flexible in your role, taking on support issues as required.
You will manage the day to day IT Helpdesk operations on behalf of the client, including:
• Providing first and second level support via email and phone
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Supporting clients’ local and external networks and networking hardware
• Systems administration and maintenance of Windows and Linux environments
• Liaising with Level 3 Engineers and Team Leaders on support issues and escalation
• Managing Customer Service Levels and reporting back to the Team Leaders
General Skills Required:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as being customer-focused.
• You are a motivated self-starter who is able to identify issues and provide solutions. You work well in a team environment but are also able to work independently.
• You have a passion for I.T. and a willingness to learn.
Technical Skills and Certifications required:
• Understanding of all Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems.
• Understanding of Microsoft products including Microsoft Office and 365.
• Understanding of cloud (hosted), virtualisation and virtual environments (Hyper-V and VMWare).
• Experience managing and monitoring backup software onsite and offsite.
• Basic network and operating system troubleshooting skills.
• Basic knowledge of server and networking hardware.
• Basic knowledge of VoIP technologies (training also provided).
This role is a Full-Time position. Salary is negotiable depending on skillset and experience.
Applicants must be an Australian citizen and/or have Permanent Residency in Australia and must have a current National Police Check for employment.
Australian drivers license and transport are required.
If you know of anyone who has attention to detail, are results orientated, a team player, can provide the highest level of customer service, and would like to join our team please direct them to send their CV to [email protected]. NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.